Putting pictures on my blogs

man of wood

The key to adding pictures to your posts is the My Media button. The new system is set up so that you can access anything you've uploaded and even your Gallery photos. So when you're leaving comments on other people's posts, give that a shot. When starting a new post, you can use the attachment feature.

• Like 1

I tried to use the "My Media Button" but it would not find any thing. Do I have to put something in it and if so how??? All it does is tell me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>" We did not find any results in this category".

Thank you for your time, because I think this site is a good thing and I want to use it to it's full ability. I tell everyone about it.

Thomas

Any time you upload something to the site, it goes into your My Media area. So that goes for attachments to blog posts and uploads to the Gallery. So if you just want to upload some pictures for later use, upload them to an album in the gallery, and they will always be available to insert into a post or comment using the My Media button.