Gaucho's messy shop

Bobby Slack

I like green in my shop, too. Nowhere near that much green, but this lets me dream :)

The wall of guiderails reminds me that my backorder is waaaaay overdue.

I'll agree with Brett that a messy shop is a used shop. Thing is, though, I use my sleeplessness to great advantage and tend to tidy up in the wee hours. Bobby's busy reading about workbenches in the wee hours :)

• 2 years later...

Finally I am getting organized. I made cabinets on casters for all my Festool babies. These cabinets have a middle partition so I can access the contents from both sides.

Also the height of these boxes fit my trailer so when I go to Colorado all I have to do is roll my cabinets in the trailer and off I go

Next I will make cabinets for my handtools which will stack on top of my festool cabinets on casters. The height of the handtool cabinets will be half of my Festool ones so when I stack them in the trailer They can be double stacked and ... go to Colorado.

My whole concept is mobile and modular ... flexibility.

post-1482-0-93959100-1359404796_thumb.jppost-1482-0-01713800-1359404806_thumb.jppost-1482-0-22780900-1359404820_thumb.jppost-1482-0-00142400-1359404831_thumb.jp