Sept. issue Wood magazine

I was reading my new Wood magazine, and was reading an interesting article called Woodworking on Wheels. And I was about halfway through the article when I realized I recognized our own Sac as the subject of said article. It's a real interesting article, and a nice shop tour of Sac's A.K.A. Chuck's shop. Check it out.

Thanks folks. It has been a long work in progress. The whole things started back in Feb. of '09 with a letter to the editor. I cant thank everyone at WOOD Magazine enough. They have helped me TONS in that last 2 years. Also want to thank Grizzly, Kreg and Penn State Industries. I could have done it without them.

Thanks, thanks, and thanks, I also think that I need to mention Lucas Peters who was the mastermind behind that article. He did a kick a$ job of writing it. Thanks Lucas!!!

I appreciate that, but credit goes to you, Chuck. That article practically wrote itself. Easy to write a good article when it's about such a good guy with a life well-lived. Thanks Chuck!