first time project, full set of double 12 domino's

I got bored and decided that I should make myself domino's. I have materials, tools but I NO clue as to where to start. I have literally spent all day today trying to find anything that can help me get started. I don't know if i want to just go standard style, use a digit style or mix the two styles. if there is anyone that can help me please will you.

I’m not sure about “styles” but here’s one approach you can consider. If I find anything else I’ll post it here.

The last time someone asked about making "double twelve" dominoes and I suggested the Rockler kit, I was informed that the Rockler kit makes "double six" dominos, not "double twelve". From now on I stick to Chinese Checkers.

You might check out this thread.

The last time someone asked about making "double twelve" dominoes and I suggested the Rockler kit, I was informed that the Rockler kit makes "double six" dominos, not "double twelve". From now on I stick to Chinese Checkers.

You might check out this thread.

Hey Beechwood, I looked at the link and saw you posted a link to an article on making a “double twelve” domino set. I saw that it was part 1 so I had to look for the other parts and the advertised “reveal” in part 3. I posted all 4 links here for reference.

Note to Amanda: You can thank Beechwood Chip for pointing the way to these articles.

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Reveal

• 1 month later...