Thanks for all the TS 55 info

I wanted to thank all the Members of this forum for their insight into Festool track saws.

All of the post about the TS 55 has helped my spend some MORE money. Hope this was the correct choice to make breaking down sheet goods less of a PIA.

I should get it delivered by tomorrow.

:D

I will post a photo when it arrives. I know you guys like photos.

I wish I had purchased one of these long ago. sure makes breaking down sheet goods easy.

now I did have a bit of damage during shipping. the lid for the Systainer storage case had a small crease on on the lid causing one of the ribs on the underside to crack. damage is not visible from the exterior of the Systainer storage case. the saw is fine and undamaged. I called amazon about the damage to the case and they offered a replacement or 25% refund. since the damage was minor and could only be seen with the lid open and the Systainer storage case functionality was intact I took the $25% refund of $132.00

Think I'll use that discount towards a 106" Guide Rail, or should I get the 118" Guide Rail?

I wish I had purchased one of these long ago. sure makes breaking down sheet goods easy.

now I did have a bit of damage during shipping. the lid for the Systainer storage case had a small crease on on the lid causing one of the ribs on the underside to crack. damage is not visible from the exterior of the Systainer storage case. the saw is fine and undamaged. I called amazon about the damage to the case and they offered a replacement or 25% refund. since the damage was minor and could only be seen with the lid open and the Systainer storage case functionality was intact I took the $25% refund of $132.00

Think I'll use that discount towards a 106" Guide Rail, or should I get the 118" Guide Rail?

Did you get the saw and track for $528? Bargain!!

This is what we pay in Australia and our dollar is buy $1.07 US

FESTOOL TS55 Plunge-cut saw (TS 55 EBQ-Plus-FS) in a SYSTAINER, with 1400mm Guide Rail

Price: $999.00

Buy with reward points: 999.0

Earn Reward Points: 30.0

Code: FES561166

Manufacturer Code: 561166