Roger T is awsome

i got together with a wood turner that i met on the forum and he helped teach me the basics of wood turning and he even let me make a bowl on his lathe(i want his lathe wow its impresive). i learned alot of tips and types of tools and what not and after like 5 hours of steady learning(yes my head got hot with all the thinking) i realized i dont know jack and have alot more to learn. check out his site and decide for youself how awsome he is.

http://woodlandturnings.com/

Haha, Duckkisser. I'm glad you could tap Roger's skills. I've been trying to do that for some time but he never offers :o. No actually, he has helped me out. We do it all the time through the cams. He is very knowledgable and helpful. We were chatting yesterday about him helping you. He was proud of how well you did.

ok mom just read this over my shoulder.....she said thats cool about what roger said.

glad he thought i did ok wish i could just spend a 10 hours a day for a week doing nothing but turning to work on my skills then i think i would not have to think about every step. i know a couple of times i had to have frustraited him but its alot to remember hold it certain hight, twist and push and then pull. not push to hard then twist back. maybe after doing it for a couple years it will just be second nature and my body will do it for me without thinking. but right now im excited about buying my first lathe.