The Next Live Session

Hey everybody. Last week I watched Roger T's wood turning 101 live session and was blown away by the information he provided and the turn out of all the people. So congratulation Roger T on a job well done.

Now I want to know if there is knowledge I know that other people would be interested in learning. As an architectural technologist and custom millwork contractor I have some knowledge that may be of interest to some people. Such as making moulding, installing mouldings, design, custom furniture work. So once I know what people are interested in I can make up some lesson plans and then do a live demo to show everybody. Your feedback would be very much appreciated so drop a line and share.

Cheers

Hans Christopher

Hans I know one thing that a lot of people struggle with is Crown Molding. Like what side goes to the wall? How do I cut this? Should I miter this or should I cope it? And maybe go a little in to board on board treatments.

I have been doing this stuff now for 6-7 years maybe 8 in either case I know it took me some time to get these skill down, and I still have days where I can't seem to make sense of whats up and whats down.

And thank you for offering your knowledge to all of us. I have been thinking about doing something myself.

for anyone that missed the live show here's the recording of it... watched them last night and well worth it... and i know i'm repeating what Hans said but it really was a great watch... this man has no problem sharing how he does what he does and helping anyone that asks....

http://www.youtube.com/user/WoodlandTurnings

• Like 1