Baby Wood Whisperer Has Arrived!!!!!!!!

Word on Google+ via Tom Iovino is that Marc & Nicole had a Baby!!!

Congrats Guys!!!!!!! :D

With thanks to +Tom Iovino for letting us know that Mateo Xavier Spagnuolo arrived seven weeks early.

Congratulations, Marc (The Wood Whisperer) and Nicole!!!

https://s2.googleuse...msworkbench.com

The Spagetti is here!

*&refresh=31536000&resize_h=120&no_expand=1

Yes, folks, it's true. Marc and Nicole Spagnuolo just welcomed the newest member to their household today! Welcome to the world, Mateo Xavier Spagnuolo. I'm still trying to get the partic

Yay! Congrats! (Does this mean the Wood Whisperer logo will have a "ghost double" image behind it?)

In all seriousness, Welcome to the Club, Mom and Dad, (And Grandma and Grandpa, too!) This will be the best adventure that will keep you up and keep worry in your stomach, and you will never want to be without it.

Congrats Marc and Nichole. Don't fret the early part, our daughters were much earlier. May seem stressful now but before you know it, your son will be asking to borrow your tools. I'm certain you won't be in the shop much in the near future but we all be patient as you focus on this important change in your lifestyle.

Yippie!! Congratulations. My son came quite early as well and we just yesterday got done celebrating his 11th, he said it was one of the best days of his life and I would have to say the same thing-it just goes way too fast. Marc,hold both of them tight and enjoy every second. Keeping all of you in my prayers.

Nate