A problem I never thought I would have

robjeffking

Too much wood! I save it fr as long as I can sometimes I dig thru it for just the right piece but after I fill up about 2 big cans then I burn it. I wish I could burn it in a stove but Im usually in and out of the shop 3 hrs at a time just not enough time to really get the shop warm before I leave. I would love to hear what you guys do with your scrap

Too much wood! I save it fr as long as I can sometimes I dig thru it for just the right piece but after I fill up about 2 big cans then I burn it. I wish I could burn it in a stove but Im usually in and out of the shop 3 hrs at a time just not enough time to really get the shop warm before I leave. I would love to hear what you guys do with your scrap

well im pretty new at all this ive been making cutting boards with all my hardwood scraps and bird houses with some of the softer woods

lots of little stuff to be done with it i work at a school and my wood shop can always use scrap. call around i bet there is a high school that could realy use it especialy the way the econemy is right now. if your looking for somthing to make then try make nobs and feet on the lathe, use scroll saw to make key chains, cutting boards, ect....