Where to write up a project

Wcndave

Is there any way to make a blog flow chronologically down the page like a story with chapters, as I see that as I post each section, a link appears which takes you only to the most recent post, and you have to navigate back through them?

otherwise i shall simply continue to edit the initial post, which seems a little "against the grain" ;-)

a blog would probably be best unless you want a bunch of random comments in between all your posts.

Random? :) They're great for WIPs, but I agree for something already done.

Is there any way to make a blog flow chronologically down the page like a story with chapters, as I see that as I post each section, a link appears which takes you only to the most recent post, and you have to navigate back through them?

otherwise i shall simply continue to edit the initial post, which seems a little "against the grain" ;-)

Oh they are chronological - just in the wrong order I suppose. I spend a lot of time reading blogs 'backwards'. I think several posts would be better than just one big one though. Paul-Marcel did a series on his sculpted vanity (still waiting for the last episode btw) and put an index at the top of each post. I think that would work nicely.

John