Black Friday Woodworking Deals

Nick2cd

I figured this would be a good place to post some great black friday deals on tools and woodworking items. i'll start it off

Rockler has an Incra 1000HD miter gauge for $119.99! great deal!!!

I got one this morning! Showed up at 7:00AM sharp, saw them open the doors, about 20 middle-aged men shuffled in, and a dozen of them headed straight for the Incras. Got the second to last one. :) Sweet deal! I'm not allowed to play with it til Xmas though...wife says so. :rolleyes:

I got an Incra 1000se off Amazon a few yrs back for $99. I stopped by Rockler and picked up the Porter Cable pin nailer for $59. While it's limit is 1" pins, I think that will cover 99% of what I will need a pinner for. Also picked up the face shield kit for $10.

adam

Glad you guys got some deals! The Irwin saws actually hold up alright for the price (especially yours) I have bought a couple for my kids. Nick, wait till Christmas-does she love or hate you!! If there are any of you that missed out on the gauge Amazon has it for $120 but I don't know for how long. I am patiently waiting for cyber Monday, I have to order a couple things anyway so since I am paying shipping----

Nate