Has anyone purchased the entire WOOD magazine collection?

ryandetzel

Are you sure you are searching in the disc directory and not the issue directory? I have collected the CD versions (each CD is 5 years worth of magazines) and find it pretty easy to search the entire CD with the keyword search. I can search 5 years of Wood magazine to look for something like "Toys" if I'm looking for plans for a toy or "Miter Saw" if I want plans for a Miter Saw station or what ever. Granted if you search for Miter Saw you also get reviews of Miter Saws in your search, but really I've found the CD's really easy to use and I find myself going to them time and time again.

Instead of using the website, maybe try just sticking the DVD in and going to the start here page. Then click on the table of contents for the whole disk, not a particular issue, try using the search bar at the top and it should guide you to articles (including plans) on what ever you searched for.

Give it a shot and let me know if it gets easier.

Good luck.

For example I found this on the site(http://www.woodstore...dshopcabsy.html) and I want to check out the plans but I can't find it in the magazine. Were all the plans in the magazine at one point or do they have stuff online that were not in the magazine?

I've looked at lots of plans and descriptions on the Wood site and that's the first one I've seen that doesn't say which issue it was published in. I would guess that some of the plans are not first published in the Mag.