next project sugestions?

duckkisser

ok just finished making like 20 some projects for christmass and i am kinda brain dead at the moment on ideas. ill eventuly figure out what im going to make but anyone want to throw a idea at me and see if it sticks for my next project? thinking ill start making something to sell at some craft sales so im thinking smaller easily built projects. and i know im going to make some wands for toys for tots next year and to sell.

While in France earlier this year, I was staying at this house that had a rather unique type of breadboard that I have never seen before. I consisted of a shallow teak box that was perhaps 1 1/2" deep and maybe 9" x 12". Set into its open top was a maple grate with 3/8" x 1/2" deep slats that ran the long way. The box collected al the crumbs. The grate just lifted out. It had a loaf perpetually parked on top and worked extremely well.

I made a few sketches thinking that it would make a good small production product but I'm too busy with the boats.